All communication is completely confidential and impartial
Get a quote for your unwanted vehicle now!
Welcome to the SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk web site.
This web site is owned and operated by Swindon Metal Recycling Limited ("SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk") of West End Road Business Park,
Stratton St Margaret
Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 4PS.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on.
1. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact info@SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk.
2. SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site.
The current draft of these terms and conditions was adopted and published on 11th June 2011.
3. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on this website is either owned by Swindon Metal Recycling or has been licensed to SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks, including the SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk name which belong to Swindon Metal Recycling or have been licensed to Swindon Metal Recycling by the trademark owner for use on the website. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
4. The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by Swindon Metal Recycling or where the material has been licensed to Swindon Metal Recycling, by the rights owners of the material.
5. Links to the Swindon Metal Recycling website are not permitted other than to the Home Page except with prior written permission. Links to the SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk website from within a frameset definition are not permitted except with prior written permission.
6. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
7. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
8. You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
9. The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Swindon Metal Recycling has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk website. Swindon Metal Recycling specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to the use or inability to use this website, any information contained in the website, or arising from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website whether direct, indirect or consequential including damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of Swindon Metal Recycling.
10. The Swindon Metal Recycling website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any service and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this website from an external website. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these websites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their web sites. SwindonMetalRecycling.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations (express or implied) in relation to any of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise whether direct, indirect or consequential with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
11. Whilst the Swindon Metal Recycling website may from time to time contain advertising material, Swindon Metal Recycling does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
12. Save as expressly provided, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
13. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Swindon Metal Recycling.
14. Swindon Metal Recycling reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
15. Swindon Metal Recycling may change the format and/or content of this website at any time.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
18. The failure by Swindon Metal Recycling to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.